LIFE OF CHATTERBOX

 Hii there,

It's me a chatter box, most of my relatives call me chatterbox,also I am a teenage girl. My worst habit is that if I disliked something of any person or anything....I just say it and that thing no one likes about me. I don't care what people think about me, but the saddest part of my life is that no one  understand me as a teenager,majority of the people don't know how to deal with teenagers...I think it's the most complicated part of everyone's life when no one understands them....but God send angels in the form of Friends and Best friends forever. I mean by this that I have only two BFFs and others are just friends. When no one understands me sometimes, you parents are not able to understand me then my these two friends always helped me to not feel sad and unmotivated and alone....they just make me very happy by cracking jokes and rubbish talks...at the same time I feel like I am really blessed with these two jokers whom I can't imagine my life....and that always gave me the confidence to speak anything I didn't like about...and the people whom I am surrounded with addressed me as a chatterbox and most of the times unmannered...but I really don't care about all this I am now living my life on my own terms and conditions...I am really feeling happy all the time with a smile,  now I am just focusing on my career,family and friends....
.
.
.

If you guys are more interested in reading my blogs related to teenage life and problems and how to overcome with all such obstacles that actually happens in everyone's life..and also if you guys are interested in knowing me and my life then plzz do comment and I'll surely reply....and I'll also make blogs more if you guys really support me....
.
.
.

Thank you soo much for reading my blog..
.
.
.

Thank you..


Comments

Popular Posts